Ink Creative
MyBlogSpark and FiberOne has provided me with an excellent opportunity for you, my readers. Get ready for this:

Win one of three prize packs right here! Includes all of the above. (you'll get a coupon for the free Fiber One yogurt inside your prize pack box)

For anyone participating, I'm also linking to the post I made for free FiberOne Cereal and Bar, plus the $5.00 of coupons. Those are free to everyone who follows the link and signs up with FiberOne. You can also get an additional $1.00 off FiberOne yogurt here.

FiberOne tastes great. I love the strawberry flavor. I tried this myself and it tastes fantastic. With only 50 calories in each serving, and loaded with fiber, it's much better than the other brands of yogurt I have tried. It's just the right amount, too, for a light snack between meals. I know I love a good snack. The taste is rich, creamy. I love how much it tastes great with the fantastic fruit flavor.


To win this prize pack, make a comment to this blog post.

Tell me about the following:
  • What is your guilty snacking pleasure?
  • What do you do to manage your weight?
  • What are your diet secrets?
Three winners will be selected at random. US residents only.

You will need to leave an email that I can contact you with. I'll announce the winners here but I'll have to email you for your address to be able to send you your prize pack. No need to do anything else but comment on this blog post. You are not signing up for anything. I'm not keeping your email addresses. I don't run newsletters or emails, I run a blog. :)

Contest ends this Friday, August 14th, 2009.

You can continue to support these free contests and prizes and freebies by visiting here regularly, subscribing via RSS feeds, and keeping a look out for updates from us. I try to post freebies and contests regularly.

ETA: I realized now that BlogSpot doesn't let me see your email addresses at all. As so I can't email individuals who win, I'll post an email on Saturday when winners are announced so you can send an address. PLEASE CHECK BACK to see if you are the winner. I'll announce it Saturday morning. I'll post an email for the winners to get back to me with their addresses. Mark your calendars.

Next time I'll find a better way so you don't have to check back, or to be sure I'm able to reach people. It's our first contest. Please help us work out the kinks. :)

More contests:




25 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    My guilty snacking pleasure is ice cream! Evil, evil ice cream...lol.

    I'm just beginning my weight loss journey, looking forward to support from the web as well as family. I wish I had tips and secrets, if I did I wouldn't have a problem I don't guess. :) My parents are trim, they never eat after 7 pm and always have breakfast and I think both of those help.

    Thank you!


  2. Light474 Says:

    What is your guilty snacking pleasure? Ice cream- cookies and cream. Yum!

    What do you do to manage your weight? Go for a 30 minute walk at least 3 times a week.

    What are your diet secrets? Low carb really helps me stay healthy and take off the weight.


  3. mubbys Says:

    I need to lose 230 lbs I love eating fiber one yogurt when I need something sweet I really need to lose this weight because I need surgery


  4. js22 Says:

    I love jelly bellys - hey, they have no fat, LOL!
    I don't do much to manage my weight any more. I'd been at goal weight for a year - then got laid off from work - and gained everything back. just got laid off again :-( I'm a stress eater, so there's no point in my trying to lose weight right now. But I'm also not stressing out that I am not losing weight.

    Best thing to do is to ensure that you don't deprive yourself of treats. Especially if others are having them. Portion control really does help.

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    email in blogger profile.


  5. My guily pleasure is pretty much anything chocolate.

    I try to eat healthy in moderation, and i lead a very active lifestyle.

    My diet secrets is to find healthy foods you love, it makes it so much easier.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    My indulgence is ice cream. Although I very much overeat when I am feeling stressed. I try to get on my treadmill and relieve the stress.

    Nora
    neneelynn@yahoo.com


  7. Miranda Ward Says:

    * What is your guilty snacking pleasure? Chocolate
    * What do you do to manage your weight? stay away from carbs
    * What are your diet secrets? Diabetes

    freebiegoddess03@aol.com


  8. cstironkat Says:

    My guilty snacking pleasure is chocolate ice cream.
    To manage my weight I eat lots of lean meat and veggies. I walk too.
    My diet secrets. Drink lots of water, and cut out the sugars and fats.


  9. denyse Says:

    What is your guilty snacking pleasure? chips and salsa

    What do you do to manage your weight? I watch what I eat

    What are your diet secrets? I work out

    denyse_g@hotmail.com


  10. Roxann Says:

    What is your guilty snacking pleasure? Chocolate

    What do you do to manage your weight? I try to eat healthier food as much as I can.

    What are your diet secrets? Try and stick to a healthy diet and work out but have a cheat day one day a week where I can eat what I want to.


  11. Teresa E Says:

    I have lost 35 pounds in the last 6 months.I tried a lot of diets that worked , but the weight came back. This time I just changed the way I was eating, I started with recipes from the fat belly diet then altered them to my liking. I only use spay butter on my food and use olive oil . I still eat what I want on the weekends but not as much. This is working for me . I run 3 miles 5 days a week too! My favorite snack is a half of avocado or a frozen banana dipped in chocolate.


  12. Kimberly Says:

    My guilty pleasure is brownies. Lots and lots of them. I have a pretty normal and steady weight but constantly worry about the last 5 lbs or so. I like to make healthy sweet snacks, especially smoothies (with soy milk, not ice cream!) to satisfy my sweet tooth. :)


  13. barbara Says:

    My guilty pleasure is the junky version of cream horns that they sell next to the bread in most grocery stores. When I was in college, a friend of mine told me to imagine that they were full of lard so they wouldn't be so appealing. But to this day, we still call them "my lard things" and I'm still buying and eating them!


  14. Unknown Says:

    What is your guilty snacking pleasure? Chocolate! In just about any shape or form with dark chocolate being the hardest to resist.


  15. Anonymous Says:

    I drink a lot of water and swim. amgconz at gmail dot com


  16. Anonymous Says:

    My guilty snack is anything chocolate. I love chocolate! What can I say? To maintain my weight though, I make sure I excersize at least a little bit everyday! Even if I just feel like doing a few sit ups that day. A diet secret of mine would to be watch portion control. Someone once said "You can live off of oranges and still be fat. It's HOW MANY oranges you eat." ;)


  17. Anonymous Says:

    guilty pleasure: salt water taffy
    weight management: eat yogurt
    diet secrets: everything in moderation

    allegro966(at)yahoo(dot)com


  18. Melanie Says:

    My guilty pleasure - salt and vinegar chips.
    weight management - ive been keeping fruit around the house as snacks, instead of other options.
    diet secrets - its all about portions.


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com


  19. Mishia Says:

    * What is your guilty snacking pleasure? Chips
    * What do you do to manage your weight? Eat lots of fruits and veggies.
    * What are your diet secrets? Spice up healthy food that you find bland and boring with Mrs. Dash.

    mishiareads(at)gmail(dot)com


  20. Unknown Says:

    guilty snacking is nibbs,no calories but soo good

    I exercise 3/4 times a week,swim/walk/paly with kids etc

    No diet secrets just try to watch what I eat

    ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com


  21. susansmoaks Says:

    What is your guilty snacking pleasure? chocolate

    What do you do to manage your weight? i try to drink enough water and get enough fruits and veggies

    What are your diet secrets? no diet secrets, just moderation


  22. Gabriel S-J. Says:

    I love Dark chocolate, that is my true pleasure!


  23. Amanda S. Says:

    My guilty snacking pleasure is raisinettes with popcorn. I manage my weight by trying to keep snacks like that out of the house! ;) As for diet secrets...I'd say I just try to eat smaller portions of everything. Thanks!


  24. Kathy P Says:

    i love cheesecake :)

    i try to walk every night after dinner

    i dont have any real secrets but i try to drink lots of water through the day to keep from being hungry


  25. Donna Says:

    I love chocolate.
    I try to eat low carb.
    Exercise helps


Post a Comment